If I had to mention artists who are most trying and at the forefront of bringing Latin and reggaeton music to music lovers, the name Bad Bunny is not complete.
This Puerto Rican male singer has been very successful with songs written in his mother tongue – Spanish, with bold social consciousness.
It can be that Bad Bunny is a person with a different musical mindset and a high sense of his duties and responsibilities.
Therefore, it is not difficult to understand that his statements and shares all carry a certain meaning, in which there is no shortage of inspirational shares about love, life, and work.
If you are interested in this young male singer and bad bunny quotes, this article is for you. Let’s test how much you understand Bad Bunny via his famous quotes.
Who Is Bad Bunny?
Born Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio, Bad Bunny was born and raised in Vega Baja, Puerto Rico, into a middle-class family.
Bad Bunny had a special love for music from an early age, especially a rather particular genre – reggaeton (a mix of hip hop and reggae).
At that time, Bad Bunny’s idols were Daddy Yankee and Vico C. In addition, his inspiration also came from Tego Calderón Bee Gees.
However, Bad Gunny’s style is not of a famous singer and is influenced by life in the city he was born and raised in. The mundane pace of life in his hometown inspired him to compose and perform songs with catchy tunes in Spanish.
The first song that became widely known in the career of this male singer from Vega Baja was “Diles.” Released on the Soundcloud platform, Dilles has attracted many fans and brought the male singer’s first recording contract.
He continued to compose, perform, and achieve success in the years that followed. Now, he can be said to have led the music industry and is one of the most influential names in the current popularity of Latin and reggaeton music.
Not only was successful in the music field, but Bad Bunny also left a mark in fashion and acting. In particular, his fashion style is quite remarkable when it is a harmonious combination of masculinity with some feminine features such as a nail polish long skirt.
Bad Bunny Quotes
Bad Bunny is a male singer with a new musical mindset, strange fashion sense, and a high sense of self.
The above personality traits have been revealed at least once through direct statements to the press or indirectly through lyrics written in Spanish:
Bad Bunny quotes about life.
With practical experiences, Bad Bunny has made his conclusions about life and behavior. And although all statements are factual, the male singer’s way of seeing and communicating is still positive surely; the following quotes can inspire you.
- “Lo malo pasó, el tiempo es mi doctor… la vida es una movie, soy mi propio director”: Bad things happened, time is my doctor. Life is a movie, and I am my director.
- “Ya yo perdí la fe de que tu mejores, si después de la lluvia sale el arcoíris pero sin colores”: I have lost faith that you will make progress, if after the rain a rainbow appeared but without color.
- Aprendí a tratar hasmo me tratan y a dar la misma importancia que me dan: What you can’t see with your eyes, don’t invent with your mouth.
- A veces para sonreír or que llorar: Sometimes to smile you have to cry.
- Cada sonrisa tiene una historia y cada Lágrima un recuerdo: Every smile has a story and every tear a memory
- Nunca dejes de intentar solo por miedo a equivocarte: Never stop trying because you’re afraid of being wrong.
- “Te conecen 2, y te critican 5, así es la vida”: 5 people know you, two accept you, this is life.
Bad Bunny quotes about love.
Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio has composed quite a few love songs. It can be that love is a topic that never gets old for the male singer.
Why are these Spanish-language love songs of this Puerto Rican singer able to move millions of people? It is impossible not to mention the male singer’s very honest and photo sharing about this most wonderful affection.
Here are some Bad Bunny love quotes that you will surely agree with:
- “En la disco habían mil, y yo bailando contigo en mi mente”: There are thousands of people in the disco, and I’m dancing with you in my mind.
- “Tu me dejaste el cuerpo caliente, infierno. Pero me dejaste el corazón frío, invierno”: You let my body always burn like hell. But you made my heart cold as winter.
- “No me comiste el corazón ya yo lo tenia coloyou”: You did not take my heart, I already have it.
- “Si las miradas mataran, la Tuya me hizo el amor”: If looks can kill, your looks can.
- “La luna cae y yo te extraño mas que ayer. Dime si vas a volver que yo te quiero tener”: The moon falls; I miss you more than yesterday. Let me know if you want to come back, that I wish you.
- “Uno mismo se rompe el corazón haciendose falsas ilusiones”: People break their own hearts with false illusions.
Bad Bunny quotes about music and career.
Bad Bunny once expressed that, for people who are not successful, a large part of the reason comes from their not working hard.
With the same mindset, he has constantly made efforts in many different fields, from music and movies to fashion.
He has had an admirable career, is successful in many fields, and is fully qualified to share his views on work and success with you confidently.
In particular, Bad Bunny is happy to be asked about music – his greatest love.
Specifically, the male singer has not less than once expressed to the press his love and enthusiasm for music:
- “If tomorrow I want to release a rock album or I want to release a bachata album, nobody can tell me anything – why can’t it?”.
- “The fame isn’t important to me. It’s a blessing to have. Having so many people who support me, love me, and listen to my music is beautiful.”.
- “We need to unite audiences, unite countries, join musical tastes, unite people”.
- “I don’t want to be fake; I’m just being me. And I have the power to break stereotypes and whatever useless rules that society put on us”.
- “If I have a platform and a voice, I should use it for my people”.
- “I think that the blessings come by staying true to myself and making music from my heart.”
- “No lloras por la musica sino por lo que te hace recordar”: you don’t cry because of the music; you cry because of what the music reminds you of.
Bad Bunny Quotes about personality.
As mentioned, Bad Bunny has its unique style. He stands out from many other Latin singers by singing songs in Spanish instead of using English to make it easier to reach his fans.
He is also known for his unique fashion sense where gender lines are blurred.
It can be that the male singer makes constant efforts to affirm his personality and also does not hesitate to share his views on his personality in front of the media or his works.
Some impressive quotes from the male singer about his personality can be as follows:
- “Mientras ustedes me maldicen el de arriba me bendice”: While you curse me, the gods above bless me.
- “Aprendí a tratar como me tratan y a dar la misma importancia que me dan”: I treat them the way they treat me and value them the same way they did me.
- “Para hablar de mi te sobra lengua pero para ser yo te faltan huevos”: To talk about me you will use up all your words, but for me, you do not have a shadow.
- “Soy una gran persona y quien no me sepa valorar es mejor que me pierda”: I am a wonderful person. Anyone who doesn’t appreciate me would rather lose me.
- “Me encantan los rumores sobre eyelid, me entero de cosas que ni yo sabía, que había hecho”: I love rumors about me – things I didn’t even know I did.
How many bad bunny quotes can you recount in the list above? What is the most impressive and inspirational quote for you? And do you have any more favorite sayings of Bad Bunny that you would like to share with us?
Leave your answer in the comment section because there are sure to be many people who want to share with you the inspirational quotes from the multi-talented Latin male singer Benito Antonio Martinez Ocasio.